Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Charming Punter #4 Holmes on in!

Charming Punter #4 (who works as a sessional teacher across two TAFE institutes) has gone right to the detailed, pointy end of the crisis where the possible lack of employment prospects reveal themselves in plain black and white...THE TIMETABLE! 



The above image is of the 2012 ceramics timetable on the Pottery Room door at Holmesglen TAFE. I am impressed they have actually got a timetable for 2012...it demonstrates a sense of optimism in an institute that recently announced a possible 50 EFT (equivalent fulltime) redundancies. I heard on the grapevine that Chisholm handed out 44 redundancies this week...I will await further confirmation of this.

Following the activation of the Charm-id Card on the timetable Charming Punter #4 stated...'feel like the magic may have worked...(although I did lose 2 classes that day to some other sessional....hmmmm...just coincidence I'm sure)'.

No comments:

Post a Comment